Digital marketing is the most cost-effective way to promote your business and its products or services. Unlike billboards, print, television or radio ads, digital marketing offers real-time insights and a vast quantity of data upon which you can base strategic decisions and refine your approach.
Through digital marketing, you can see how many people view your business, submit contact forms, read your articles and interact with your social media channels. This makes it a highly valuable investment that offers more than just promotions and ‘getting the word out there’. Digital marketing is widely used by businesses in all sectors and the results can be significant.
Mobimeme offers several digital marketing services, including content marketing, graphic design, social media management, community management, search engine optimisation and more. We are specialists in content ideation and creation for any business. Here are some pointers for new companies planning to launch their content marketing campaigns.
Benefits of digital marketing
A good digital marketing strategy will deliver several unique benefits to your company, including the following:
- Great ROI – The return on investment with digital marketing can be significant. It’s very affordable to run adverts on social media, publish articles on your website and build an online leads funnel. Using this strategy, you can attract thousands of people to your digital assets every month, which means that the chances of someone making a purchase from your business are increased. The more money you spend on digital marketing, the bigger the returns can be.
- Build brand awareness – The major purpose of digital marketing is to build awareness of your brand, products and services. A consistent marketing rollout will expose your audience to your offerings more regularly, which goes a long way toward brand awareness and staying top-of-mind for your customers. It keeps your business in front of your target market throughout the month. Digital marketing can be a great way to promote your business without actually selling anything, which is often appreciated by audiences.
- Build trust – The more articles, videos and helpful information you share with your audience, the more faith they have in your brand as an expert and thought leader. Trust is one of the most important things a business can gain and digital marketing is an effective way to do this, even with a tight budget.
- Generate leads – The above benefits all combine to attract leads. These are potential buyers who are either actively looking for your offerings, or people who are likely to make a purchase based on their previous online behaviours and searches. Lead generation ads can be set up on social media channels, although these are more costly. Nevertheless, they are actively shown to people who are more likely to commit to a purchase.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – Digital marketing efforts go a long way to improving your website’s SEO rankings, which means that it will show up higher in Google’s results pages. By publishing content regularly, Google will see that your website is fresh, relevant and useful. These are three core tenets of SEO and ticking these boxes ensures that more people find your business when they do an online search.
How content and social media can help
There are various ways to market your business online, but content and social media posts are two highly cost-effective ways to tell your ideal audience about your products and services. Content that is helpful, informative, educational and insightful is more likely to be shared by your audience. In essence, they become promoters of your brand too.
Not only should you create content that is helpful to your audience, but it also needs to be something that they would want to share with their own networks. Short videos, infographics and bite-sized articles are the perfect way to create shareable tidbits about your industry, business or offerings for social media.
Content and social media go hand-in-hand for any good digital marketing campaign and it’s inexpensive to implement. Most businesses have the ability to create their own content and social media rollout, but if you can’t, then partner up with us. Contact us today if you need assistance with your digital marketing, content creation and social media output.
Mobimeme offers various digital services, including content marketing, SEO, analytics, social media management and expert direction in the digital sphere. Building and growing online audiences for your business is what we do best. For more insights, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.